Tan Tock Seng Hospital is a veteran leading hospital in Singapore and has more than 100 counters and clinics.
This initiative was to further elevate on Tan Tock Seng Hospital existing simplified queue system to improve business process in all sales channels and bring customer service experience to the next level. To further aid patients, a unique ticket number is issue to individual patient to enablethem to do any transactions at differentcounters and clinics within a day. This intelligent queue system is able to handle 8,000 transactions daily.
The holistic approach is to customise, improve and level up the advancement on the existing system into an intelligent queue system which is user friendly.
To supply, install, test and commission an intelligent queue management system with the following features:
- Administration Module
- Customer Request Terminal
- Dash Board
- Q Media Display
- Recall Terminal
- SMS Alert
- Web Reporting
Solution and Outcome
- Lower overall operation cost
- Real Time Management
- Data collection for statistical analysis
- Key performance indicator tag to service staff
- Intelligent ways to interact with patients
- Customer service level improved
- Time Management
- Intelligent way to interact with Hospital