The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) is the main tax administrator that collects taxes for the Government’s Operating Revenue that supports the Government’s economic and social programs to achieve quality growth and an inclusive society.
To achieve quality growth, an intelligent queue system is required. This queue management system will give a unique ticket number to individual customer to enable them to do any transaction at different counters. It can also arrange, re-schedule or cancel appointments upon request of the customer. This intelligent system can handle 8,000 transactions daily.
This system can lower overall operation cost and real time management with data collection and statistical analysis. It is an intelligent way to interact with the taxpayers.
To supply, delivery, implementation, commissioning and maintenance of a Queue Management System with the following features:
- Administration module
- Self-Service Kiosk
- Customer Request Terminal
- Recall Terminal
- Queue Display
- Dash Board (Supervisory)
- SMS Alert
- Web Reporting
Solution and Outcome
- Lower overall operation cost
- Real time management
- Data collection for statistical analysis
- Key performance indicator tag to service staff
- Intelligent ways to interact with Taxpayer’s
- Time management
- Intelligent way to interact with service centre
- Premium customer service experience