The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) ensures high safety standards and promoting quality excellence in the built environment in Singapore. Together with Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) in safe food, healthy animals and plants for Singapore, they are trusted and respected globally.
To maintain the respect from their clients, the customer service must be upgraded to high standard. Using Customer Service Counter System may help customers to rely on fast and efficient system. It systematized all processes and transactions from queueing to visual notification and even mobile alert for people that need more flexibility for their time and work. This service quickens the waiting process and handles 8,000 transactions daily.
Promoting the quality of excellence is not limited on the outside built environment but also inside their working environment.
To supply, design, development, installation, test and commissioning of the Customer Service Counter System with the following features:
- Administration module
- Reception Kiosk
- Customer Request Terminal
- Recall Terminal
- Queue Signages
- Interactive Display Panels (For Green Wall)
- Dash Board
- SMS Alert
- E-mail Alert
- Web Reporting
Solution and Outcome
- Lower overall operation cost
- Real time management
- Data collection for statistical analysis
- Key performance indicator tag to service staff
- Intelligent ways to interact with customers
- Instant Deliverability (Email notification to officer and SMS notification to customer/officer)
- Time management
- Intelligent way to interact with service centre
- Premium customer service experience