Technician (Sensor and Camera)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing maintenance and troubleshooting different electronics and/or IT systems.
- Assist in providing fault finding as well as diagnosis of systems breakdowns for both mechanical and electrical components/equipment
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repair for analysis
- Committed to attend to any operational and maintenance issues
- Liaise with vendors and sub-contractors for any repair or replacement works
- To assist in preparing the monthly maintenance report, incident report as well as PR Issuance
- Any ad-hoc operational activities as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other related field
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant experience in electrical installation and electrical maintenance preferred.
- Must possess a Class 2/3 driving license
- Fast learner and can work under pressure
- Resourceful, team player and able to work independently.
- Committed and willing to work on Saturdays and perform standby duties when called upon
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.