Technician (Security Systems)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services to maintain and troubleshoot multiple integrated systems as company’s product.
- Attend and carry out Fault Finding and Diagnosis of systems breakdowns, both on a mechanical and electrical basis, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times.
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repairs allowing for analysis and compliance with ISO standards.
- Assist to attend for any operational and maintenance issues.
- Be available for on call and stand by duty procedures and other responsibilities required
- Liaise with vendors and sub-contractors for any repair or replacement works
- To assist in preparing the monthly maintenance report, incident report as well as purchase request issuance
- Handle customer’s inquiry, request and complaints in a professional manner and efficient way.
- Proactive in problem solving and following up and close all incidents, issues and requests timely
- Assist in other activities as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- NITEC, Higher NITEC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other related field
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must possess a Class 2/3 driving license
- Preferably with knowledge in Security Systems
- Fast learner and can work under pressure
- Committed and willing to work on Saturdays and perform standby duties when called upon
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.