Technician (Security Systems)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist to perform corrective and preventive maintenance, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times
- Duties are performed according to assigned regular schedules which may include both light and heavy maintenance, cleaning or routine equipment repairs, or special maintenance and repair activities
- To perform outdoor operational and maintenance activities
- Assist to provide technical services to the maintenance and troubleshooting of the different security, mechanical and electrical systems as company’s product, such as CCTV, card access control systems, and cable pathway systems (Conduit, Cable tray and Rack)
- Assist to attend and carry out Fault Finding and Diagnosis of systems breakdowns, both on a mechanical and electrical basis, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times.
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records as applicable.
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repairs allowing for analysis.
- Be available for on call and stand by duty procedures and other responsibilities required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Nitec in Electronic or Electrical or related field
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year(s) relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Security Systems and CCTV installation is an advantage
- Independent yet able to work as a team
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.