Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services like maintaining and troubleshooting different electronics and/or IT systems.
- Provide high level of service and response time to attend and carry out fault finding as well as diagnosis of systems breakdowns for both systems
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records
- Maintain records of breakdowns and repairs in compliance with ISO standards.
- Committed to attend to any operational and maintenance issues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- NITEC / Higher NITEC in Electronic, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant experience in electrical installation and electrical maintenance preferred.
- Possess a valid Class 3 or 4 license.
- Able to work rotating shift.
- Fast Learner and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, team player and able to work independently.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.