Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform calibration on field equipment e.g., detection cameras, sensor, traffic processors.
- Perform checks and measure the accuracy of the field equipment.
- Provide high level of service and response time to attend and carry out fault finding as well as diagnosis of systems breakdowns for both systems.
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records.
- Maintain records of breakdowns and repairs in compliance with ISO standards.
- Committed to attend to any operational and maintenance issues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- NITEC / Higher NITEC in Electronic, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant experience in equipment measurement and calibrate electrical, electronic equipment preferred.
- Possess a valid Class 2, 3 or 4 license.
- Able to work during night occasionally to perform calibration.
- Fast Learner and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, team player and able to work independently.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.