Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance and cleaning is completed and reported.
- Provide other services as requested by management when not engaged in transportation service.
- Be available for on call and standby procedures along with other responsibilities required.
- Must be available to perform permanent night shift.
- Provide Corrective and Preventive Maintenance for Traffic and Security Communication Systems in compliance with Client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Follow Corrective/ Preventive Maintenance work schedules to meet specified standards and procedures, and maintain all relevant written records as applicable;
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repairs for analysis and review;
- Observe on call and standby procedures along with other required responsibilities;
- Perform permanent night shift when needed;
- Assist in the execution of projects within scheduled and specified time;
- Provide other services as requested by the Management when not being engaged in transportation service.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ITE in Engineering field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Class 3 Driving License
- Able to work rotating shift
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.