Software Engineer, Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand technical requirements and architecture from the clients.
- Study and analyze the behavior of potential users
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements.
- Perform database design and manipulation using MS SQL Server.
- Perform software programming and web development using Java Programming and various software technologies.
- Create a reasonably normalized relational model with useful error messages and logging capabilities.
- Perform User Interface and User Experience when developing systems
- Keeping up with latest software solutions and technologies and be able to make recommendation.
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions.
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings (as and when required)
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation.
- Able to work within project timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Develop close working relations with peers and clients to better understand their needs and requirements.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks and react quickly to shifting priorities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Multimedia or Design, or other relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Has a strong programming experience and knowledge in Java Programming and MS SQL Database.
- Has experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs.
- Familiar with developer tool, Apache Tomcat, Spring Framework
- Experience in system interfacing (among different software systems/ devices) is preferred.
- Experience and /or knowledge in Web based application development is a plus.
- Experienced in various testing techniques and able to make test cases
- Creative, innovative and strong sense of design with an eye for upcoming trends is a plus
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving.
- Team player and can work with minimum supervision.
- Has high initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- Able to work under pressure
- Commitment to deliver projects on schedule
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.