Software Developer (DotNet)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in user requirement gathering
- Provide support in preparing requirements documentation, descriptions of interfaces, and functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform software programming and web development.
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions.
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings.
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation.
- Assist in innovation initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development, and products and services.
- Assist in other software-related activities as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any other relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to commit minimum 3 months of internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.