IT Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the on-time and within budget delivery of the projects.
- Implement and ensure proper project management disciplines, structure and processes to drive scope estimation, prioritization and delivery of the project.
- Manage client expectations and ensure proper scope management.
- In-charge of managing and handling the implementation of successful system integration projects.
- Communicating product development and technical activities to sales team and customers.
- Liaise and coordinate with the technical team, subcontractors and customers with regards to the implementation of the project.
- Coordinate Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing and reporting.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Handled Visitor management systems or Payment systems is an advantage.
- Familiar in Networking and Various Operating Systems (e.g. DOS, Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris).
- Knowledge in Software solutions (e.g. JAP, Servlet, DHTML, AJAX, Java Scrpt, XML, Tomcat, JRUN) is an advantage.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.