Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists in administrative duties e.g. data entry, filing and reports, ISO documentations, preparing business operations procedures.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external providers on maintenance of office premises, including building facilities, maintenance & repairs, air conditioning, and other building related issues.
- Provide assistance to access control systems and manage external vendor’s access card and records.
- Support the team to ensure all office equipment are in good working order and attends immediately to rectify defects once detected or reported.
- Support in productivity enhancement projects e.g. building automation, process improvement.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the various company’s daily business operation
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Facilities Management or equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to commit minimum 3 months of internship
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different subsidiaries.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.