Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support and execute social media strategies to build brand awareness and positive reputation through content creation and message development.
- Support in the development of all creative designs and layouts for offline and online marketing content and collaterals (e.g. social media posts, blog writeups, EDMs, company profile, company factsheet, below-the-line brochures, including data presentation in the form of infographics).
- Assist in the development of key message content and materials for internal and external community engagement.
- Assist in preparation of data for reports, presentation, meeting minutes and scheduling internal and external corporate meetings.
- Assist in the planning, organization, and execution of community engagement activities and site events and provide support to events management, such as administrative tasks, operations and logistics.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and update data track sheets and monitoring list.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to commit minimum 3 months of internship
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Good data management and organization ability and excellent time management.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different subsidiaries.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.