Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing IT Support such as installation, configuration , and maintenance of desktops/laptops, routers, printers, wireless networks, and applications
- Provide support on inventory management and implementation of information security
- Responsible for updating SOP’s/ logging and administrative reporting
- Provide support in IT related projects and activities as assigned
- Assist in IT support as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in IT/ Computer Science or any other relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to commit minimum 3 months of internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different subsidiaries.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.