IT Assistant Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical services to the maintenance and troubleshooting of the Electronic Queue Management System
- Attend and carry out Fault Finding and Diagnosis of systems breakdowns, both on a mechanical and electrical basis, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times.
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repairs allowing for analysis and compliance with ISO standards
- Must be available to attend for any project implementation, assist PM accordingly for successful completion of projects and maintenance issues.
- Be available for on call procedures and other responsibilities required.
- Handle customer’s inquiry, request and complaints in a professional manner and efficient way.
- Proactive in problem solving and initiate in providing IT solutions to improve the operation.
- Inform Superior on any stock movements to ensure the availability and stock level for the necessary procurement
- Assist in root cause analysis identified by team members together with the Service Engineer and Superior
- Assist in project related activities that includes deployment, installation and testing
- Collaborate with vendors to implement project enhancements.
- Develop and maintain implementation and enhancement project plans.
- Manage project with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
- Report weekly to respective Project Managers when tasks are at risk till critical path determined.
- Perform independently with minimal supervision and work with others developing trusting relationships.
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
- Ensure successful implementations across multiple functions in organization.
- Report any delays and initiate plans and alternative solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma in Information Technology, IT Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related fields
Work Experience Requirements:
- Familiar with IT desktop support
- Able to work on stand-by
- Fast Learner and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, team player and able to work independently.
- Relevant experience in electrical installation and electrical maintenance preferred.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.