Designer (Graphic & UI/UX)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge for gathering user requirements and translate it to solution’s visual design with graphic ideas for company products and marketing collaterals in print and digital media (eg. GUI, product video, brochures)
- Responsible to develop all wireframes, prototypes, user process flows, and visual design to communicate design strategies and interaction behaviours
- Create and maintain the visual, user interface and user experience (e.g. visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and crisp user interface) for software products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve project and product goals
- Evaluate and analyse the feasibility of new design ideas or concepts through regular project reviews
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and designs to various stakeholders meeting the project requirement and facilitate better user experience.
- Present design recommendations, proposals and options to stakeholders
- Responsible to manage and control all design assets and standards across all platforms
- Develop requirements and create design visuals from verbal briefs
- Deliver design visuals and presentations to stakeholders based on communicated requirements
- Draw insights and recommendations from research for influencing and enhancing designs
- Responsible to keep abreast with the current industry best practices to be shared during team meetings and other key strategic forums
- To be in charge in maintaining the company website is up to date
- Meet deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks and react quickly to shifting priorities
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality based on schedule
- Assist in ad-Hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree in Visual/Design Communication/ Graphic Design/ Visual Design or equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Expert proficiency using the following tools (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Microsoft Publisher, HTML and CSS, PHP and MySQL) using Mac
- Proficiency in photography, video-taking and editing
- A highly developed eye for typography and layout, with a natural finesse for colours and composition
- An up-to-date awareness of innovative software and tools and a desire to push forward improvements
- The ability to work in an ever-changing and dynamic environment with professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility while under critical pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong and confident communication skills to convey ideas to the team
- A self-starter with a proactive and hands-on attitude with enthusiasm to work and achieve as part of a team.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.