Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist to provide testing on the performance and usability of systems.
- Assist to collaborate with the internal technical team to ensure requirement are within the system design proposal.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and checklists.
- Assist to maintain IT documentation for user training, system testing & requirements gathering.
- Assist with user clarification throughout system development life cycle.
- Provide regular status report on assigned tasks and timely escalation of issues to Supervisor.
- Assist in innovation initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development, and products and services.
- Assist in other activities as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Business Engineering/Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to commit minimum 3 months of internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.