Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services to the maintenance and troubleshooting of the different security, mechanical and electrical systems as company’s product.
- Attend and carry out Fault Finding and Diagnosis of systems breakdowns, both on a mechanical and electrical basis, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times.
- Follow Preventive and Corrective Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records as applicable.
- Attend to any operational and maintenance issues
- Maintain records of breakdowns and repairs in compliance with ISO standards
- Assist in project related activities that include deployment, installation and testing.
- Assist in planning standby duties and implementing better strategies for improvement of maintenance operation
- Be available for on call and stand by duty procedures and other responsibilities required.
- Take on Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma in Electronic or Electrical or related field
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year(s) relevant working experience
- Possess Class 3 Manual Driving Licence
- Must have knowledge in Security Systems and CCTV installation
- Committed and willing to perform standby duties when called upon
- Independent yet able to work as a team
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.