Assistant Engineer (Project)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in project system design, equipment installation, configuration, testing and commissioning that comply with client’s technical requirements
- Assist in implementation and ensure proper project management, structure and processes to drive scope estimation, prioritization and on time delivery of the project
- Assist in coordinating with the technical team, subcontractors and customers with regards to the implementation of the project
- Assist in managing and handling the implementation of successful system integration projects
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve technical issues within the project and other site operation.
- Ensure all documentation are in proper filling in accordance to ISO requirements
- Maintain all project files and report in an appropriate manner
- Maintain system equipment, testing facilities and project inventories
- Ensure the achievement of high safety and quality standards for site works•
- Ensure the project team follow the safety work procedure at all time to maintain safe working environment
- Assist in other activities as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related field
Work Experience Requirements:
- Preferably with 2 years relevant working experience in Project Management.
- Experience in project administrative is a plus
- Required to travel to site for meetings
- Possess strong documentation control and compilation
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines, task oriented and meticulous
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Client oriented and ability to work independently yet a team player.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.