Assistant Engineer (VO)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in project related activities which includes deployment in setting up of Security Systems such as Card Access System, CCTV System, Intercom, Barrier System etc.
- Installation, Configuration, Testing, and Commissioning of Security Systems at client’s premises.
- Assist in conducting site meetings and variation works.
- Assist to generate quotations and propose systems upgrade based on client’s requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors for site installations.
- Collation of project documentations for proper filing purposes.
- Procurement of security equipment for site installations.
- Negotiate with suppliers or vendors.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance and troubleshooting of the different security, mechanical and electrical systems when required.
- Attend to any operational and maintenance issues when needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma in Engineering – Electronic or Electrical or related field
- Minimum 2 year(s) relevant working experience
- Possess Class 3 Manual Driving Licence (an advantage)
- Committed and willing to perform standby duties when called upon
- Independent yet able to work as a team.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.