Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services to maintain and troubleshoot various field equipment and computer network systems.
- Attend and carry out Fault Finding and Diagnosis of systems breakdowns, both on a mechanical and electrical basis, with a focus on providing high levels of service and response times.
- Follow Preventive Maintenance work schedules to specified standards and procedures and maintain all relevant written records.
- Maintain records of all breakdowns and repairs allowing for analysis and compliance with ISO standards.
- Assist to attend for any operational and maintenance issues.
- Be available for on call and stand by duty procedures and other responsibilities required.
- Assist in root cause analysis identified by team members together with the Engineer and Superior.
- Handle customer’s inquiry, request and complaints in a professional manner and efficient way.
- Proactive in problem solving and following up and close all incidents, issues and requests timely.
- Operate company vehicle to perform site work at stipulated working hours.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Diploma in IT, Computer, Electronic, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Possess at least Class 2 or 3 license will be added advantage.
- Experience in maintaining firewalls, routers, switches, servers, storage, and others.
- Possess certification in CCNA, CITEP and/or CCNP is desirable.
- Possess good analytical and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Fast Learner and can work under pressure.
- Resourceful, team player and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of internal and external users.
- Willing to assume standby duties after office hours and provide onsite support, if required
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.