Software Engineer (TR)
- Perform user requirement gathering, understand technical requirements and architecture from the clients
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements
- Perform database design and manipulation using MSSQL Server (2008/2012)
- Perform software programming and web development using Dot Net Framework, especially WPF, WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation
- Able to work within project timeline
- Take on Ad-Hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate supervisors
- Must at least have a Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience.
- Has a strong programming experience and knowledge in .Net Framework and MS SQL Database.
- Proficient in C# and Java programming language.
- Has experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs
- Familiar with WPF, WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework, Multi-Threading, TCP/IP and Serial/ Socket Programming.
- Experience in system interfacing (among different software systems/ devices) is preferred.
- Experience and /or knowledge in Web based application development is a plus.
- Experienced in various testing techniques and able to make test cases.
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving.
- Team player and can work with minimum supervision.
- Has high initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- Position to be offered to candidate shall be commensurate based on experience.
We offer successful candidates a very competitive remuneration package with comprehensive range of benefits.
Please do include the following in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for leaving your last and current employment.
- Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary
- A recent photograph